A beautiful city with small town charm and Silicon Valley charisma, Campbell, California is a great place to work and call home. Check out these five great reasons to live in Campbell, CA.
- Fresh Food – With its close proximity to some of the most abundant farmland in America, the year-round, weekly Farmer’s Market at Downtown Campbell has been an award winner for the past seven years.
- Great Schools – Campbell boasts some of the best schools in the Bay Area. Smaller than average student-to-teacher ratios, an in-district preschool program and full-day kindergartens give students the best beginning. Enriching afterschool and arts programs benefit students at all levels.
- Transportation – Three major freeways border this city and the airport is mere miles away. Commute with ease from one of Campbell’s three transit stations, which connect the city to communities from Mountain View to Milpitas.
- Convenient Location – Campbell’s central location makes it convenient for Bay Area commuters, but also for anyone who loves a good day trip or weekend getaway. Whether you’re headed to San Francisco or San Jose, to balmy beaches or redwood forests, to world-class aquariums or children’s museums, a great getaway is right nearby.
- Singles Scene – Over 30% of residents are single, with some of the highest median incomes in the nation. The city has been ranked as one of the top fifteen places to live for the rich and single.